Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to rent a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. Effective at unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. All of them signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents just as soon as verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of your company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may cost a lot of time and money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to execute each task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and look for a Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.